Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rihanna's 'We Found Love' Video: Another Reason Why She's Pop's Fiercest Ruling Diva

The proof is in this link.

Once I've collected my thoughts on the first video from Rihanna's upcoming Talk That Talk (due November 21), I'll be back to share them.

In the meantime, listen to yet another reason why Rihanna is pop's best young diva. It's "Princess of China," a track on Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto that features Rihanna. I can't believe it's less than one week until the album's October 25 release. Nothing I've heard so far --  including the second single, "Paradise," which is not as good as the Sade song by the same name -- can touch "Viva La Vida" or "Lost!" from Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, but it's still good to have Coldplay back.

Is it too late to do something about that dreadful album title, though?



No comments: