Tuesday, April 3, 2012

PUENTE HILLS NISSAN DEALERSHIPS


I have visited puente hills nissan a couple of times in the past when searching for numerous Nissan Los Angeles car dealerships. I recently bought a new home in California and had to do a bit of research on dealerships available. After visiting most of them in person, two that stood out included Puente Hills and Nissan Los Angeles. I have heard about both of these before from friends I made after moving, and both came strongly recommended. Although I have heard a lot more great things about Puente Hills, I suppose that either of them could have done the job right. I did end up purchasing my car from the Los Angeles dealership but appreciated the inventory and specials that were offered at the Puente Hills dealership. At the dealership in Los Angeles, the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and made sure that I was completely comfortable with my purchase before going forward. Of course, I strongly appreciated this approach rather than the rush-to-get-your-signature-and-your-money policy some dealerships operated on. The salespeople really seemed interested in learning what exactly I was looking for and always kept my price range in mind. This was also important, considering how often I have had to deal with dealership people pushing higher-priced cars on me and trying to negotiate for half an hour just to get the same answer ("No") every time. I decided to purchase the car that looked right for me, and that was a brand-new 2012 Nissan Rogue. I think that in the long run it will be a very smart choice. Although, of course, the newer version of this model did cost more than it probably had to, it runs perfectly, and I don't have to worry about it breaking down or anything else like that. Whenever my friends ask me about dealerships now, I always recommend Fontana since I had such great success with it. I don't trust many dealerships, but I'm happy that I found one I can count on in my new home state of California.

Brought to you by Metro Nissan Montclair.