2. A dog.
3. The perfect man (see example above). Not perfect perfect -- just perfect for me: intelligent, funny, well-traveled, with a car (because I'm still afraid to drive on the left) and good looks that weren't labored over in the gym, at the salon, in the bathroom mirror or under the knife.
4. A box set (on mp3) of every Casey Kasem American Top 40 countdown from the '70s.
5. Unlimited WiFi for life.
6. A five-year rest from Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and the Kardashians.
7. New diva albums that I've actually been waiting for, from Kate Bush, Sade, Shara Nelson, Everything But the Girl, Tracey Thorn solo, Billie Ray Martin and Shania Twain.
8. An invitation to the Oscars (and a nomination to go with it?).
9. My own personal driver like the one Big had on Sex and the City.
10. The one that got away.
Madonna "Addicted (The One That Got Away)"
On the bright side, I have my health, my words, my friends and thanks to one of them -- take a bow, Zena! -- enough Tend Skin to last me another few years abroad. Come to think of it, I couldn't seriously ask for anything more.