Monday, January 25, 2010

THE SEXIEST SIXTYSOMETHING WOMAN ALIVE

Speaking of the Oscars, Helen Mirren in The Last Station is the only serious best actress contender whose performance I've yet to see, but I was blown away by her clip last night at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. (Sandy Bullock aside, the others, particularly Gabourey Sidibe's, were pretty much lowlights from the respective performances. Someone wasn't doing their job very well.)

"And you are a stone-hearted bitch of a daughter! I lost five children! Why couldn't one of them have been you?!"

Ouch!

Is it me or is Helen Mirren, 64, getting sexier every year? And am I the only one who finds it odd that the Golden Globes and the SAG awards are already behind us, and the Oscar nominations haven't even been announced yet?

The Screen Actors Guild Awards 2010: Best Actress

No comments: