Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Missing Links: Going Out in the Middle Ages, Big Black Men, and More...

For those who have noticed that I've been MIA for the last few days and blogging less frequently than usual these past couple of weeks, I have some explaining to do. It's not that I haven't been writing. It's that I've been doing so much of it elsewhere, namely for HuffPost Gay Voices blog, where I am now a regular contributor, and also for Advocate.com and Mad World, a new blog for the forthcoming book Mad World: An Oral History of the New Wave Artists and Songs that Defined the 1980s, which was co-written by my best friend, Lori Majewski.

Here are links to them:

Somebody Else's Guy: Sex and the Not-So-Single Guy (HuffPost Gay Voices)

The Roaring Gay 30s and 40s: Am I Too Old to Love the Nightlife? (HuffPost Gay Voices)

Op-Ed: How the Mythical Big Black Man Killed Romance Abroad (Advocate.com)

Friday Face-Off: Adam and the Ants, the Police, OMD and... Ronnie Milsap (Mad World)

No comments: