Friday, April 24, 2009

DANCIN' DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

"Paul Oakenfold is running around the studio naked because I won't put the air on. It's hot in here, but the music is hotter!!!!"

That's Madonna, who's in the studio with producer Paul Oakenfold working on new songs for her upcoming greatest hits album. It's a relief to find out that Madonna (above, in W with her Brazilian boy toy, not Paul) is back on the dance track after the one-third undercooked, one-third overcooked and one-third just right R&B of her last album, Hard Candy. Does anyone care anymore? I, for one, am looking forward to what she'll do next. Though he's never worked on one of her albums (correct me if I'm wrong), Paul Oakenfold feels a little been-there-done-that. Still, my intuition tells me that their collaboration will be beyond fierce.

No comments: