Monday, September 28, 2009

STRIP TEASE

Last night I was talking to a Facebook "friend," one of those strangers whose FB friendship invitation inexplicably showed up one day. I, of course, accepted, because I have the hardest time turning anyone down -- though I'm getting better at it and have even started to delete some of the extra debris in my list of friends. The guy told me that he was looking at my photos, and he loves them. He also said that I have the body of a stripper.

Alright then. I've been told I look like a model, a nerd and a complete fool, but this was a first. I didn't know whether to take his words as a compliment, an insult, a sign that he needs stronger glasses or a sign of the apocalypse. I think it was probably a little of all of the above. But just to be on the safe side, I think I'll keep (most) of my clothes on.

No comments: